Just Announced!!– Grand Prize Raffle: One Month Membership at TPC Stonebrae Country Club!
Grand Prize Raffle: One Month Membership at TPC Stonebrae Country Club
(2018 Grand Prize Info Flyer)
- Raffle Ticket Prices: $10 each or buy 3 for $20
- Prize includes: Access to all member facilities including golf course, practice facility, gym, pool, tennis courts and restaurants!
- Prize is transferable (must be an adult age 18 years or older)
- Winner need not be present to win!!
- 3 ways to buy raffle tickets:
- Now thru May 20th: Buy tickets online
- (coming soon) thru May 8th: Buy tickets thru your Stonebrae Elementary student
- Buy tickets onsite at the tournament up to 10am!
Important Booking Information for Grand Prize Winner:
• The Membership will be active for a consecutive 31 days. The Membership will include yourself, a spouse, and any children under the age of 23 still living at home
• Bearer will be responsible to fill out an application with Director of Sales, Brian Wagoner, as well as adhere to the Rules and Regulations of the club
• To activate your one month membership, please contact Director of Sales, Brian Wagoner, at (510) 728-7956 or firstname.lastname@example.org
9:00 AM Check-in Begins / Driving Range Opens
10:00 AM Putting Contest
10:45 AM Announcements / “Helicopter Ball Drop”
11:00 AM Shotgun Tournament Begins
Awards Ceremony with lunch to follow
Funds raised by the Stonebrae PTA support programs for students and teachers at Stonebrae Elementary. This includes funds for field trips, supplies, sports, art programs, library services and events, such as Fall Festival and Movie Nights.
Forms, Flyers, and More!
- Executive Sponsor Info Form
- Foursome Info Form
- Tee Sponsor Info Form
- Individual Golfer Info Form
- Volunteer Registration Form
- Tournament Flyer for Print in English (B&W / Color)
- Haga clic aquí para el volante en español (B&W / Color)
- TPC Stonebrae Country Club website
There are no refunds for any reason; however, you may send an alternate in your place. Thank you for your support!
Laty Johnson, 2018 PTA Tournament Coordinator
Stonebrae Elementary PTA